Creating Your Productive Environment™
Your ability to accomplish any task or goal is directly related to your ability to find what you need when you need it. Therefore, we'll focus on organizing your time, space, and information. Our goal is to help you create a SYSTEM (Saving You Space Time Energy Money)!
The Productive Environment Process™
First, we'll use our Productive Environment Scorecard™ to create a benchmark for where you are now and to identify what you want to accomplish with our work together.
Next, in order to ensure that our services meet your specific needs, we'll apply our Five-Step Productive Environment Process™:
We'll schedule a free telephone consultation with a Certified Productive Environment Specialist™ (CPES) to discuss numbers 1-3 below:
1. Design your vision - What will your Productive Environment look and feel like?
2. Eliminate your obstacles - What's preventing you from having a Productive Environment now?
3. Commit your resources -What resources are you willing to invest to create your Productive Environment
After your free consultation:
4. Create your SYSTEM-Your CPES will provide you with a Productive Environment GamePlan™ which will include recommended services and/or do-it-yourself strategies.
5. Maintain your success-Maintain your Productive Environment by doing the following:
Implement Your Productive Environment GamePlan™
Sign up for the Productive Environment Ezine
Join Productive Environment Institute on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter
Attend Productive Environment Events and Barbara Hemphill's Speeches & Workshops Whenever Possible
Stay in Touch with Your Certified Productive Environment Specialist and Schedule Regular Productivity Tune-Ups™
Notice the common word in all five steps is “your” – this organizing process is all about individual preferences, as well as the needs of your organization (or family).
In our work together, we'll apply Productive Environment Principles™ developed over the past 30 years, including:
- The Art of Wastebasketry®
- Clutter is Postponed Decisions®
- The File-Act-Toss System™
- The Next-Action Factor™
- Today's Mail is Tomorrow's Pile™
- Hemphill's Principle: "If you don't know you have it, or can't find it, it is of no value to you."
Your Service Options
Our services include hands-on organizing, virtual organizing, on-site and telephone consultation and coaching, as well as group seminars and training programs focused on time, space, and information management.
Some of our most popular services include: